Landis offers thread rolls for ISPE, Kinifac, Landis, Reed, Tesker, and other types of cylindrical two die type machines.
Rolls are also offered for Alco, Fette, and Landis thread rolling heads.
Advantages of Rolled vs. Cut Threads
• Improved Finish – Rolled surface finishes of 32µ in. or less vs. a minimum of 63 for cut threads
• Increased Strength – Rolled threads are as much as 20% stronger than cut threads
• Faster Threading Speeds – Rolled SFM’s are 3x faster than cutting
• Material Savings – Rolling stock is smaller in diameter than full size cutting stock
• Chipless Operation – No chip disposal required with thread rolling