Landis CNC EZ Rollers
Shown is a Landis CNC EZ Roller threading a titanium Ti 6-4 bolt in under 10 seconds …
Compact in size, with a small working envelope, Landis CNC EZ Roller threading tools are ideal for large and small lot production on Swiss-style and CNC machines. Designed for thread sizes from #0 to 1 1/4″ and material hardness to 24 Rockwell C.
WHY USE A CNC EZ ROLLER?
• Create Threads with 20% or more Strength
• Surfaces Finishes of 32mμ or better
• No Moving Parts; Simple to Set-up & Operate
• Quick Changeover; Minimize Downtime
• Chipless Thread-making Operation
• Ideal for Large or Small Production Runs
• Roll Threads to 32 Rockwell ????C????
• Low Initial Investment Reduces Overall Part Cost